November 07, 2005

Mental Notes

Here's some things I want to post on in the future:

Small World Theory - I read the book Nexus about network science and the Small World Theory of networks.

Ideas for Community Wireless Networks - what I think freenets should be about.

Minitar Access Points - the upcoming MNWAPGA and it's open source firmware.

OpenWRT - regular posts about where it's going

Freifunk Firmware - the now and the future.

The Melbourne Wireless Router Project - my hardware designs.

Routing Protocols - OSPF, OLSR and the future

Internet Access for CWNs - Do's and Don'ts in Australian networks.

Hardware reviews - finding the best bang for your buck - focussing on hardware suitable for community wireless nodes.

Righto, that'll keep me busy for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home